SPECIFIC FOR TRAILER AND SEMI-TRAILER WHEN BETTER GRIP PERFORMANCE IS NEEDED, E.G.SLIPPERY SURFACES
H Low Severity: Products designed for long-haul transport vehicles on motorways or arterial roads with very low specific tread-wear conditions.
R Medium Severity: products designed for medium/long-haul vehicles on slightly abrasive road surfaces, winding or mountainous roads.
Low rolling resistance and reduction of fuel consumption and CO2 emission.
Improved mileage and longer first tyre life.
Reusable tyres, thanks to high retreadability and its recyclable highly aromatic oil free (HAOF) materials.
Lower noise emission and high acoustic comfort. Fulfils future (2012) EC Directive.
Innovations to the tread and sidewall are designed to make the ST:01 M+S the ideal tyre in all seasons, for normal or motorway use.
This is a characteristic which endures, due to the tyre’s
ability to withstand stresses and the even wear of the surface in contact with the road.
• ZIG ZAG GROOVES DESIGN TO OPTIMIZE STONE EJECTION, INCREASE RESISTANCE TO LATERAL FORCES (STRESSES) AND PROMOTE LATERAL HOLDING
• TRANSVERSAL GROOVES ON 3 RIBS ENHANCE GRIP IN WINTER CONDITIONS AND ON SLIPPERY SURFACES
• LATERAL KERBING TO ENHANCE SHOULDER RESISTANCE TO IMPACTS AND SCRATCHING
• TREAD DESIGN OPTIMIZED TO PROVIDE EVEN WEAR AND GOOD RESISTANCE IN ‘ALL SEASON’ USE
DLTC - Dual Laer Tread CompoundExternal layer
Braking distance reduction
Lower rolling resistance and greater robustness
Zero Degree™ StructureNew Zero Degree belt structure and new High
Flexibility Cords (Pirelli patent pending)
- Greater robustness and even wear
- Lower heat generation and increased resistance
FRC - Fully Rubberized CordTotal compound penetration among belt cords enhances higher casing durability
Reinforced BeardHigh resistance to lateral impacts and load
|Size||Load index and Speed code|
|Click on the tyre size to view the corresponding EU Label|
REGROOVE: ST:01 M+S
SIZE TABLE (MAX W.: 8MM)