TH:01 Coach is developed for drive axle, with a focus on efficiency, comfort and safety.
H Low Severity: Products designed for long-haul transport vehicles on motorways or arterial roads with very low specific tread-wear conditions.
Low rolling resistance and reduction of fuel consumption and CO2 emission.
Improved mileage and longer first tyre life.
Reusable tyres, thanks to high retreadability and its recyclable highly aromatic oil free (HAOF) materials.
Lower noise emission and high acoustic comfort. Fulfils future (2012) EC Directive.
TH:01 Coach is developed for drive axle, with a focus o efficiency, comfort and safety.
Deep siping higher density:
- to enhance traction during whole tyre life;
- to guarantee higher safety on wet and snow grip (M+S, 3PMSF markings) to offer exceptional performance in all weather conditions;
- to reduce braking distance
Optimized tread pattern design to enhance lower noise emission
Compact tread blocks design to promote:
- lower Rolling Resistance;
- higher land to sea ratio(uniform footprint contact area for higher tread life).
Advanced groove shapes design to keep constant the grip during all tire life.
Optimized lateral grooves to improve handling and comfort.
Higher sipes density to enhance traction
Hexagonal bead wire (HBW)
- High flexibility for easy fitting
Bead wrapped chafer (BWC)
- High bead integrity
- Easy fitment
Full rubberized cords(FRC) (Pirelli Patent)
- Great fatigue resistance
Rotated shoulder rib (RSR) (Pirelli Patent)
- Innovative shoulder tread contour allows correct distribution of footprint contact pressure
- Enhanced even wear
- High mileage
Dual layer tread compound (DLTC)/High silica formulation compound (HSSC) (Pirelli Patent)
- Wet grip
- Low heat generation for better Rolling Resistance and integrity
Three sandwich belts (3SB)
Zero Degree belt (Pirelli Patent)
- Enhanced even wear
- Extended tyre life
- Improved handling
REGROOVE: TH:01 COACH
Maximum regrooving depth 3.0 mm, regrooving width 6-8 mm
SIZE TABLE (MAX W.: 8MM)
Safety, comfort and efficiency in passenger transport