Last update: March 2021
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect the following data:
(1) Contact details such as email address;
(2) Device information such as device identifiers, settings and network information collected through the cookies installed on the Website;
(3) Any other information voluntarily provided by you.
How do we collect your personal data?
You provide us with most of the data we collect, when you use and / or view the Website.
For which purposes and on what legal basis do we process your personal data?
We may process your personal data to:
(1) Answer your questions and fulfil your information requests;
(2) Comply with legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject;
(3) Exercise or defend legal claims in judicial procedures;
How do we store your personal data?
We securely store your data at our service providers’ data centers in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), adopting all reasonable necessary measures to keep it safe
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or as long as we are required to keep them in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
How can you contact us?
You can contact us by writing an email at [email protected].
With whom your personal data is shared?
To enable or support us in providing the services requested, we may need to share your personal data with:
(1) Prometeon Group Companies;
(2) Third party service providers. (in particular: hosting providers and IT security service providers)
Third party service providers, which act as processors, are bound by data protection obligations aimed at ensuring an adequate level of protection to your personal data.
We may also disclose your personal data to courts, law enforcement agencies or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law or by court orders.
Furthermore, in the event we intend to sell or transfer ownership or control of any or all of our business, operations or services to a third party, we reserve the right to disclose your personal data to a potential buyer both before and after the purchase. In the event the sale does not go through, we will require the potential purchaser to not use or disclose your personal data in any manner whatsoever and to completely erase the same.
Your rights under the data protection law
You have the right to ask us to:
(1) be informed on the purposes and methods of the processing of your personal data;
(2) access to your personal data;
(3) rectify incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date data;
(4) delete your personal data;
(5) restrict the processing of your personal data, where applicable;
(6) object to the processing, wholly or partly, where applicable;
(7) obtain the portability of your personal data, where applicable;
(8) withdraw your consent, where applicable;
(9) lodge a complaint with the competent national data protection authority.
You may exercise any of the rights above by writing an email at [email protected].
Links to other websites