INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA - CUSTOMER SERVICE ACTIVITIES
Pursuant to UK General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter also "UK GDPR"), Prometeon Tyre Group UK Ltd. (hereinafter the "Company" or the "Data Controller") intends to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of the activities provided by the Customer Service.
Categories of processed data, purpose and legal basis of the processing
In order to manage your request for assistance, the Company will process your common personal data such as your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, company name. Personal data will be used in order to process and verify the status of orders, complaints, availability of goods and more generally in providing support and assistance to customers. The provision of your personal data is free and optional, although failure to provide it will make it impossible to provide the requested service. The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party.
Method of processing
Your personal data will be collected and recorded by the Data Controller and the persons appointed by the Data Controller (hereinafter referred to as "Persons in Charge of Processing Personal Data") on paper and/or computer media in a manner strictly related to the purposes indicated above and in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the same. Your personal data will be stored in full compliance with the security measures provided for by the regulations on the protection of personal data and will be kept for as long as is necessary for the management of your report, complaint, request for assistance, as well as, at its end, for the time provided for by the regulations on the retention of documents for administrative, accounting and tax purposes.
Communication of data
Your personal data may be communicated
- to third parties in fulfilment of obligations provided for by laws, regulations or other national or community provisions, or following provisions issued by Authorities empowered to do so and/or in compliance with requests by supervisory and control Authorities
- to subsidiary and associated companies;
- to other companies and entities, which will act as autonomous data controllers, joint data controllers and data processors in compliance with the provisions of the UK GDPR and other applicable regulations in force, in the context of relations aimed at entering into commercial or corporate agreements.
Personal data will be processed within the United Kingdom. The Controller shall provide adequate safeguards in case of transfer of your personal data to a third country or international organisation.
Rights of the data subject
Under the UK GDPR, you have the right to:
(1) be informed about the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data;
(2) access your personal data;
(3) rectify incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
(4) delete your personal data;
(5) restrict the processing of your personal data, where applicable under the UK GDPR;
(6) object to the processing, in whole or in part, where applicable under the UK GDPR;
(7) obtain portability of your personal data, where applicable under the UK GDPR;
(8) withdraw consent;
(9) lodge a complaint with the competent national data protection authority.
You may exercise the above rights by writing to [email protected].